Family owned and operated business with over 60 years combined industry experience, we look forward to welcoming you to the Julie-Anna for your next overnight stay in Bendigo.
The Slattery’s and Thurgood’s look forward to welcoming you to the Julie-Anna for a restful stay when you next visit Bendigo.
The Comfort Inn Julie-Anna is perfectly located just a short drive from Bendigo’s thriving central business district. The property is located opposite the picturesque Lake Weeroona with amazing views from the restaurant and conference room.
The property has 33 stylish recently renovated rooms all with court yard access and views of the outdoor pool. Boasting some of Bendigo’s largest motel rooms at 38sqm, all guests can enjoy parking at their door, rooms that open out to our courtyard and swimming pool area, complimentary Wi-Fi and all the modern cons!
- Parking at your door – all rooms
- FREE WiFi
- All rooms ground floor
- Restaurant open 7 days for breakfast
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Guest laundry, machines complimentary
- Foxtel – selected movie and sport channels
- Dry-cleaning facilities available (at cost)
- Access Room, with roll in shower, rails and shower chair available.
- Restaurant open Monday – Thursday evenings for dinner (excluding public holidays and closed for 3 weeks over Christmas)
- Bar lounge in restaurant
- Event/conference facilities
- Close to CBD, just 1.4km to the Alexandra Fountain in the heart of the city
Nearby recreation and leisure activities:
- Bendigo Tennis courts – 150m
- Lake Weeroona – 50m
- Jogging / cycling tracks
- Bendigo Art gallery
- Cinema, including Gold Class
- Wineries …
- Golf courses …
- Epsom sports centre
- The all new Bendigo Stadium
- Bendigo Woollen Mill
- Bendigo Tramways depot
- Bendigo Pottery
- Golden Dragon Chinese Museum
- Joss House
- Central Deborah Gold Mine
- Shopping precinct with specialty stores