We are the Slattery’s & Thurgood’s, your hosts when staying at the Comfort Inn Julie-Anna motel in Bendigo.
We took over on April 1st 2016, but we are no fools, we’ve got over 60 years combined hospitality experience.
We’re a passionate bunch who love to make your stay a memorable one for all the right reasons. We love a good chat, to tell our story and hear yours.
The Comfort Inn Julie-Anna is perfectly located just a short drive from Bendigo’s thriving central business district. The property is located opposite the picturesque Lake Weeroona with amazing views from the restaurant and conference room.
The property has 33 stylish recently renovated rooms all with court yard access and views of the outdoor pool. Boasting some of Bendigo’s largest motel rooms at 38sqm, all guests can enjoy parking at their door, rooms that open out to our courtyard and swimming pool area, complimentary Wi-Fi and all the modern cons!
- FREE reserved car parking at your door – all rooms
- FREE WiFi
- All rooms ground floor
- Restaurant open 7 days for breakfast (Monday is continental buffet only)
- Restaurant open Monday – Thursday evenings for dinner (excluding public holidays and closed for 3 weeks over Christmas)
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Mini-bars in all rooms
- Guest laundry, machines are complimentary
- Dry-cleaning facilities available (at cost)
- Access Room, with roll in shower, rails and shower chair available.
- Event/conference facilities
- Close to CBD, just 1.4km to the Alexandra Fountain in the heart of the city
Nearby recreation and leisure activities:
- Bendigo Tennis courts – 150m
- Lake Weeroona – 50m
- Jogging / cycling tracks
- Bendigo Art gallery
- Cinema, including Gold Class
- Wineries …
- Golf courses …
- Epsom sports centre
- The all new Bendigo Stadium
- Bendigo Woollen Mill
- Bendigo Tramways depot
- Bendigo Pottery
- Golden Dragon Chinese Museum
- Joss House
- Central Deborah Gold Mine
- Shopping precinct with specialty stores