Your hosts, the Slattery’s welcome you to stay at the Julie-Anna motel in Bendigo.
We took over on April 1st 2016, but we are no fools, we’ve got over 65 years combined hospitality experience.
We’re passionate about making your stay a memorable one for all the right reasons. We love a good chat, to tell our story and hear yours.
The Julie-Anna Inn is perfectly located just a short drive from Bendigo’s thriving central business district. The property is located opposite the picturesque Lake Weeroona with amazing views from the restaurant and conference room.
The property has 33 stylish recently renovated rooms all with courtyard access and views of the outdoor pool. Boasting some of Bendigo’s largest motel rooms at 38sqm, all guests can enjoy parking at their door, rooms that open out to our courtyard and swimming pool area, complimentary Wi-Fi and all the mod-cons!
- All rooms ground floor with spacious reserved car parking at your door
- FREE Wi-Fi
- SMART TV’s in all rooms, so you can Netflix & Chill (your own account is required)
- Restaurant open 7 days for breakfast
- Restaurant – now open for “Light Bites” Monday – Thursday evenings for in-house guests only, limited hours.
- Outdoor swimming pool (currently closed for the winter)
- NEW, Snack Menu with all our cheeky mini-bar snacks available from Reception
- Guest laundry, machines are complimentary, washing powder is available at a cost
- Dry-cleaning facilities available (at cost, same day service available on request)
- Access Room, with roll in shower, rails and shower chair available – this room is only available when you phone us direct.
- Event/conference facilities for up to 60 delegates/guests
- Close to CBD, just 1.4km to the Alexandra Fountain in the heart of the city
- 6km to Bendigo Airport, an 7-8 minute drive (Qantas fly to and from Sydney daily)
Nearby recreation and leisure activities:
- Bendigo Tennis Centre – 100m
- Lake Weeroona – 50m
- Jogging / cycling tracks
- Bendigo Art Gallery
- Cinema, including Gold Class
- Wineries …
- Golf courses …
- Epsom Huntly Recreation Reserve
- The Bendigo Stadium
- Bendigo Woollen Mills
- Bendigo Tramways depot
- Bendigo Pottery
- Golden Dragon Chinese Museum
- Joss House
- Central Deborah Gold Mine
- Sacred Heart Cathedral
- The Great Stupa
- Shopping precinct with specialty stores