The Julie-Anna Inn is perfectly located just a short drive from Bendigo’s thriving central business district. The property is located opposite the picturesque Lake Weeroona with amazing views from the restaurant and conference room.
The property has 33 stylish recently renovated rooms all with views of the outdoor pool, and a separate executive 4 bedroom house.
Boasting some of Bendigo’s largest motel rooms at 38sqm, all guests can enjoy parking at their door, rooms that open out to our courtyard and swimming pool area, complimentary Wi-Fi and all the mod-cons!
We’re dedicated to making your stay with us special. If you have any questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- All rooms ground floor with spacious reserved car parking at your door
- FREE Wi-Fi
- SMART TV’s in all rooms, so you can Netflix & Chill (your own account is required)
- Restaurant open 7 days for breakfast
- Restaurant – now open for dinner Monday – Thursday evenings from 6pm – 7:30pm for order, reservations strongly recommended
- Outdoor swimming pool (closed for the winter)
- NEW, Snack Menu with all our cheeky mini-bar snacks available from Reception
- Guest laundry, machines are complimentary, washing powder is available at a cost
- Dry-cleaning facilities available (at cost, same day service available on request)
- Access Room, with roll in shower, rails and shower chair available – this room is only available when you phone us direct.
- Event/conference facilities for up to 60 delegates/guests
- Close to CBD, just 1.4km to the Alexandra Fountain in the heart of the city
- 6km to Bendigo Airport, an 7-8 minute drive (Qantas fly to and from Sydney daily)
Nearby recreation and leisure activities:
- Bendigo Tennis Centre – 100m
- Lake Weeroona – 50m
- Jogging / cycling tracks
- Bendigo Art Gallery
- Cinema, including Gold Class
- Wineries …
- Golf courses …
- Epsom Huntly Recreation Reserve
- The Bendigo Stadium
- Bendigo Woollen Mills
- Bendigo Tramways depot
- Bendigo Pottery
- Golden Dragon Chinese Museum
- Joss House
- Central Deborah Gold Mine
- Sacred Heart Cathedral
- The Great Stupa
- Shopping precinct with specialty stores